Anyone can develop skill in crafting powerful worldview questions. All it takes is knowledge and practice.
This course is asynchronous (learner led) and is a tool that can be used over and over again.
In this course you will learn
- The three components of questions to be considered every time you craft one
- How slight nuances in wording can significantly influence the direction of a conversation or process
- The role of purpose and intention in creating questions
How powerful questions can impact the effectiveness of meetings and group process
- A video on questions and their development
- Crafting Powerful Worldview Questions:
A Resource Guide for Creating Constructive Dialogue, our Worldview Intelligence Planning Guide 2
- A short exercise sheet that invites you to practice what you learn in turning ordinary questions into a thoughtful, creative, every day practice