All You Need To Assess the Changes Your Organization is Experiencing.
If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that we can be deeply impacted by unexpected change at any time. Organizations became innovative fast with new employee protocols, business strategies and business models. In many ways we are still rebounding and now is a time when organizations can be proactive about the changes they wish to make.
If your business is in a period of change, either thrust upon you or one you are about to implement, understanding the extent of the change is fundamental to planning. Will this change create an interruption to your business or a disruption? How do you know and why does it matter? Your response and planning will be different depending on whether the change has low or high impact, is short or long term. How you respond could provide you with innovative solutions as well as a strategic advantage.
Planning Strategic Responses to Interruptions or Disruptions
This resource, Interruption or Disruption? Understanding the Differences to Plan Responses, identifies:
- Characteristics of Interruptive and Disruptive changes.
- Several different drivers of change from societal, organizational and individual perspectives.
- Ways to determine the nature of the change you are experiencing and the worldview shifts required.
- Guidelines to develop strategies to effectively address your future direction.
- Ideas on how to powerfully lead people and teams through the experience.
Interruptions or Disruptions Provides Instruments, Strategies and Examples to Guide You.
- Descriptions of each of the Worldview Intelligence Six Dimensions as an analytical framework or tool.
- A Worldview Shifts Impact Instrument, identifying 4 quadrants based on short or long-term time frames and low or high impact of the change: Respond, Rebound, Align and Transform.
- An assessment is provided that you can complete that will help you identify which quadrant you are in along with the impact and potential responses.
- A Worldview Shifts Strategic Response Instrument, also with 4 quadrants, is provided, which outlines ways to think about internal and external drivers of change and the Return on Investment (ROI) related to strategic choices you might make.
What Others Are Saying!
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.