About The Webinar
People thrive when they can actively and meaningfully contribute to the mandate and work of their organization; where they feel valued, appreciated, understood and respected; and where the entire team, including its leaders, listen, engage and collaborate. Healthy teams generate better results consistently over time.
Thriving teams have strong relationships and learn together. This leads to creativity and innovation where more diverse ideas are generated, better decisions are made, work flows with ease, and all of this is sustainable over time.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to draw on the worldviews of all your team members to understand each other better, collaborate more effectively and deliver consistently on outcomes.
At the end of the session, you’ll walk away equipped with the ability to recognize and acknowledge all worldviews, assess your team performance and create strategies for thrivability.
- Explore the three components of Healthy or High-Performance Teams and the intersections between them, and why each is essential to a results-oriented, relational culture.
- Understand the 6 keys to healthy, thriving teams (Team Purpose, Role Clarity, Decision Making Clarity, Relationship, Learning and Leadership).
- Gain insight on how Worldview Intelligence skills and knowledge help build and support healthy teams.
- Work with a team performance assessment to understand your team’s strengths, areas for growth and to identify strategies to strengthen team performance.
Join us for our webinar on Being More. Doing Better!
• A 90 minute zoom call, hosted by Kathy and Jerry, interactive with other participants
• $45 registration fee
• Access to a recording of the call for 30 days post the session